Drop In and Play!
Looking for a fun activity for you, or your kids, to do, rain or shine? Looking for an awesome new way to get some exercise? Come try out our Drop In program!
Drop Ins are 1 to 1.5 hour in length and are free play times for you to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches. We offer this program for a variety of ages and abilities, so whether you are wanting to play, work on skills, or try out a creative way to exercise, there is a time available for you!*
*TRAMPOLINE USE CHANGING AS OF JULY 1, 2019
Due to new insurance regulations regarding trampoline use in gymnastics facilities throughout the province of British Columbia, trampolines, mini tramps, and tumble tracks will no longer be used during birthday parties and drop-in programs.
Rest assured we will continue to have many fun games, equipment, and activities to ensure all our participants have a safe and great experience during our birthday parties and drop in programs!
Any questions/comments regarding these trampoline usage changes should be forwarded to Gymnastics BC. Thank you for your understanding.
- It guarantees you a spot! Our drops ins fill up fast, and we only have a limited number of spots available - registering online ahead of time reserves you a spot in the drop in!
- No more huge line-ups! You don't have to wait in a big line at the desk to pay when you get here! Instead, head straight to the gym door and the coach will let you in once Drop in starts.
- It's SO easy - seriously, online registration only takes 2 minutes!
*IMPORTANT* : each participant under 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian register them for Drop In ONLINE to sign the Waiver before attending Drop In. Failure to do this will result in the participant not being permitted inside the gym. This waiver must be renewed and re-signed once every year, with the new waiver year beginning September 1st.
Drop In Programs:
Parent & Tot Drop In
- Free play time for you and your tot to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- From "walking" to 5 years old
- $10 ($5 for members)
- 1 hour long
Pre-Teen Drop In
- Free time for your pre-teen to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- 8 to 12 years old
- $13 ($8 for members)
- 1 hour long
Teen & Adult Drop In
- Use our facility and experiment on our equipment to enhance your skills and get in a unique workout. Supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- 13+ years old
- $15 ($10 for members)
- 1.5 hours
*So what does it mean to a member at Langley Gymnastics Foundation? Having a full membership at LGF means that you'll be getting extra special perks like getting discounted program pricing and earlybird registration dates - all exclusive to our members only. Memberships are annual (Sept-Aug) and only cost $40/person for the whole year! Your discounts are waiting for you - become a member HERE
Langley Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel any Drop In programs. Langley Gymnastics reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for safety reasons.NO refunds or credits.