Come tumble and play at a gymnastics birthday!
Having your birthday at Langley Gymnastics means you'll have a special fun-filled party, catered to your needs! You'll get access to one of our party rooms, and as well as our huge gymnastics facility - complete with equipment like bars, beams, foam pits, and more!
Printable Birthday Party Invitations
Our Birthday Parties include:
- 15 minute guest check-in time
- 1 hour on the gym floor for fun and exciting games & activities with NCCP certified gymnastics instructors
- 1 hour upstairs in a party room
- Birthday invitations
How Your Party Will Be Structured:
You can arrive up to 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled Birthday Party time to set up and decorate your room, and the first 15 minutes of your scheduled Birthday Party time will be a guest check-in time. After that, a coach will come bring your party group down to the gymnastics floor for 1 hour of gymnastics fun & games!
The gym time will take place on one side of the gym, and will include a warm-up & stretch, structured gymnastics activities & games, followed by the last 15 minutes being free time - but you can customize this to fit your needs! Please note that there are other activities going on at the same time in other areas of the gym and facility.
The 2nd hour of your party will be in your party room where you are welcome to celebrate with food, cake, presents, and more! Parents supply decorations, utensils, food, drinks and cake, etc...but leave the mess for us! Invitations are available for pick up from our office, or download and print them.
Party A (maximum 27 kids)
Regular Price: $310
Member Price: $280 (*special member discount - see below for details)
Party Room B (maximum 17 kids)
Regular Price: $265
Member Price: $235 (*special member discount - see below for details)
Trampoline & tumble tracks NOT permitted
Due to new insurance regulations regarding trampoline use in gymnastics facilities throughout the province of British Columbia, trampolines, mini tramps, and tumble tracks will no longer be used during birthday parties and drop-in programs. Rest assured we will continue to have many fun games, equipment, and activities to ensure all our participants have a safe and great experience during our birthday parties and drop in programs! Visit Gymnastics BC for more information. Thank you for your understanding.
Guest Lists and Waivers
- Every birthday party must complete a Guest List. Download the Guest List form here and return it to the Langley Gymnastics Foundation office at least 1 week before the birthday party date. Guest Lists are also available at the Langley Gymnastics Foundation office.
- Every child participating in a birthday party must have a legal parent/guardian sign a Birthday Waiver before entering the facility. Download the waiver here and return it to the Langley Gymnastics Foundation office at least 1 week before the birthday party date! Waivers are also available at the Langley Gymnastics Foundation office.
- All children 3 years or younger must be supervised by their parent/guardian during gymnastics activities, and the parent/guardian must fill out the "Companion Waiver" portion of the Birthday Waiver.
Please note that anyone without a completed waiver will not be allowed to participate in gymnastics activities.